| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monterrey in May is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of water precipitates during on average 7 days.
- In May the skies in Monterrey are fair with on balance a moderate 5:46 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:22.
- There are approximately 7:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Monterrey May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Monterrey, Mexico
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Monterrey:
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 484.2 kms (300.9 miles) NNE
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 517.1 kms (321.3 miles) NNE
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 466.3 kms (289.8 miles) NNE
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 534.8 kms (332.3 miles) NE
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 486.9 kms (302.6 miles) NE
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 395.3 kms (245.7 miles) NE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 345.5 kms (214.7 miles) NE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 363.6 kms (225.9 miles) NE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) NNE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) E
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 458.9 kms (285.1 miles) SSE