| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monterrey in April is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of water is released across on average 6 days.
- The heavens above Monterrey are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 5:09 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:44.
- There are approximately 7:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Monterrey April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Monterrey, Mexico
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Monterrey:
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 484.2 kms (300.9 miles) NNE
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 517.1 kms (321.3 miles) NNE
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 466.3 kms (289.8 miles) NNE
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 534.8 kms (332.3 miles) NE
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 486.9 kms (302.6 miles) NE
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 395.3 kms (245.7 miles) NE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 345.5 kms (214.7 miles) NE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 363.6 kms (225.9 miles) NE
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) NNE
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 289.8 kms (180.1 miles) E
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 458.9 kms (285.1 miles) SSE